The Mishicot Graded School was built in 1905. This photo was taken prior to 1920 when four classrooms and an auditorium were added to the back of the building, allowing for a four year high school program to be instituted.
When the new high school opened in 1958, this building was used only for grade school classes. When the new grade school opened in 1965 the building temporarily closed, but it later reopened to house kindergarten and first grade classes.
The school district finally moved all classes out in 1976, when the building was sold and converted to retail space.