The original St. Peter's Lutheran Church, bulit in 1875, on a picture postcard postmarked 1914. The house next to the church was the original parsonage. This church was located on the lot next to the current St. Peter's Lutheran church. That lot is now occupied by the current parsonage.
The Lutheran congregation in Mishicot was first organized in 1861. Prior to building the first church, the congregation met in pashioners homes and a small school house.
The current St. Peter's Church, located on Randolph Street at the intersection with Elm Street, was built in 1925.
More on St. Peter's Lutheran Church  External Link
From Manitowoc County, Wisconsin Genealogy